A unit of the EMap Analysis and Planning Software Pvt Ltd, Survey e-Bazar is an online website for people in the business of survey of our geography and its features. Since times immemorial,surveying has been an important element in the volution of the human environment. Any construction activity necessarily requires proper surveys to be done first. Its most familiar modern uses are in the fields of transport, building and construction, communications, mapping,and the definition of legal boundaries for land ownership.
Surveying is the science of measurement, analysis and presentation of land-based geospatial information, that is, information about the size, shape, nature and location of aspects of our physical environment.
Survey e-Bazar’s raison d’etre is providing information about Geographic Information Systems (GIS) Surveying Equipments and listing companies that sell these products, serving to connect buyers and suppliers. It is intended to serve as one stop shop for buyers and suppliers in the business of survey.
EMap Analysis and Planning Software Pvt Ltd (EMAPS) is fast coming up as one of the most innovative companies in the field of Geospatial Solution, RS, Surveying (GPS & DGPS) along with Vehicle Tracking System. We provide GIS Mapping Solutions in the following areas:-
- Data Conversion (From Raster to Vector) - Converting between raster and vector formats allows you to make use of both raster and vector data when solving a GIS problem, as well as using the various analysis methods unique to these two forms of geographic data. This increases the flexibility you have when considering data sources and processing methods for solving a GIS problem.
- Remote Sensing Contour / Parcel / Property Utility Mapping – Remote sensing contour analysis allows the study of weather and oceanic conditions, information of great use for ecologists and weather forecast departments. Parcel mapping services is one of the most important aspects of Geographic Information System (GIS). Parcel Mapping is the process in which land parcels are created. The land parcels are the fundamental data layer on which different data are referenced. The GIS datasets integrated with all proven modeling software tools are used to simplify the network of utilities inherently spread-out by positioning the assets accurately on Maps and thus making it easier to identify and manage with ground truth visibility.
- Surveying - We do – i) Electrical Survey ii) Navigation Survey iii) Point of Interest (POI)Survey iv) Landuse Survey v) GPS/DGPS Survey - Differential Global Positioning System (DGPS) is an enhancement to Global Positioning System that provides improved location accuracy, from the 15-meter nominal GPS accuracy to about 10 cm in case of the best implementations.
- Application Development – We help develop applications providing geospatial solutions.
- Training in GIS – We also provide training in GIS concepts and applications.